The quickest way to better general health and a slimmer waistline is just a matter of making better food choices.
Certainly, eating less would help most of us. But, it’s also a matter of eating healthier, more natural foods that don’t harm our bodies.
Here are some foods that you should avoid at all costs because they’re both unhealthy and fattening:
- Bologna – Bologna is made from the “worst” parts of animals, and then mixed with chemicals. Yum!
- Margarine – It’s not so much a food as it is a product invented by humans in a laboratory.
- Ramen Noodles – A single serving is high in carbohydrates and fat, but low in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Bagels – Bagels contain 50 to 60 grams of carbohydrates, equal to three or four slices of bread.
- Bacon – Eating bacon means overdosing on sodium, putting you at risk for heart disease and high blood pressure. (DietSt)