If you're not as "happy" as you'd like to be...then you probably need to change your behavior. According to Business Insider, here are 19 THINGS UNHAPPY PEOPLE DO:
1. They worry about things they can't change: Unhappy people tend to brood about the "could've, should've, would'ves" of life, but it's important not to worry about things we can't change; instead, we should learn from our mistakes and simply try to do better next time!
2. They give up when things get too hard: Giving up just leaves you feeling defeated. Regardless of the outcome, following through boosts confidence and reassures us that when all is said and done, we did everything we could to make it happen!
3. They take themselves too seriously: If you are able to take a step back and laugh at yourself and the absurdity of life every now and then, things won't seem so dire.
4. They never exercise: Ditching exercise for a more sedentary way of life can have an overall negative effect on mood, health, and happiness.
5. They set unattainable goals for themselves: While we think it's great to always reach for the stars, people who hold themselves to impossible standards will be left feeling disappointed if they don't succeed. The key is to set small and attainable goals for yourself, and you will feel great when you meet and even exceed them.