I know a lot of people measure their success by looking at the kind of car they drive and the type of house they live in. Even though I've never measured my success by "material" things, I still never felt like I was that successful. Then, I read this article. I'm so glad I did. It has totally changed my perspective on how to measure success.
According to Life Hack, here are 20 SIGNS YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL, EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL YOU ARE:
1. Your relationships are less dramatic than they used to be.
2. You are not afraid to ask for help and support any more.
3. You have raised your standards.
4. You let go of things that don’t make you feel good.
5. You have moments where you appreciate who you see in the mirror.
6. You have learned that setbacks and failure are part of self-growth.
7. You have a support system that includes people who would do anything for you.
8. You don’t complain much.
9. You can celebrate others’ successes.
10. You have passions that you pursue.