As of today...EVERY local school system is back in session. It's hard to believe that summer is over. As a parent, it's both exciting (you get a break from the kids) and sad (you miss them and realize they're growing up too fast). Most parents ask their kids "So, how was school today?" And...many don't really get an answer. If that sounds like YOU...then we're here to help.
According to the Huffington Post, here are 25 WAYS TO ASK "HOW WAS SCHOOL TODAY?"
1. What was the best thing that happened at school today? (What was the worst thing that happened at school today?)
2. Tell me something that made you laugh today.
3. If you could choose, who would you like to sit by in class? (Who would you NOT want to sit by in class? Why?)
4. Where is the coolest place at the school?
5. Tell me a weird word that you heard today. (Or something weird that someone said.)
6. If I called your teacher tonight, what would she tell me about you?
7. How did you help somebody today?
8. How did somebody help you today?
9. Tell me one thing that you learned today.
10. When were you the happiest today?