Does your guy ever clam up when you know he’s deep in thought? It’s probably because he’s terrified to tell you it’s one of these things he’s thinking about.
1. Your family scares him - Either the constant contact, your jerk of a dad, or your crazy sister... there's some part of your family that gives him the hot sweats but he’ll never fess up to it.
2. He’s not sure he’s good at that sex trick you like - Who are we kidding? We barely understand our body, so how do you think he’s supposed to? Even though you’ve praised him time and time again, he's still not sure if he's a pro at it and feels a little self-conscious each time.
3. He’s not 100% sure what he wants to do with his life - Who does, really? Even if he's insanely successful he'll still have ambition to continue to climb whatever ladder he's on.
4. He hates his body too - He sucks in his gut every time he takes his shirt off…so do him a solid and pretend you don’t notice.
5. He has doubts about your relationship - No one is constantly 100% sure about their relationship. Most of the time he can’t live without you, but once in a blue moon he second guesses your future together.
6. Playing with friend’s kids triggers his “daddy” instinct - Don’t register at Baby’s R Us just yet, but he does think that kid is cute and he can see himself in that role someday.
7. He's nervous to say “I love you” first, too - He’s scared of rejection too…unless he’s had a few drinks, but I would maybe be leery of a second date “I love you” if jaeger bombs are the cause.
8. He’s in love with your (insert strange trait here) - You might hate your crinkled ears, but he smiles every time he sees them. Let him have his secret love affairs about you…at least it’s about you!
CLICK HERE for full article.