Listen Live on  
 

97.1 WASH-FM

Washington's Variety of the 80s, 90s & Today!
 
 

Loo & Chilli

93% Of Us Would Rather Do Anything Else Than THIS....

 
93% Of Us Would Rather Do Anything Else Than THIS....
Posted March 28th, 2014 @ 5:00am

 

 

I knew once I had a baby, housecleaning was going to be furthest thing from my mind. I decided to hire The Maids to do the work instead (they do a better job anyway!).

According to a new survey, 7% of us LIKE cleaning the house (really??).  The other 93% of us would rather do ANYTHING other than clean (yup...that's me). 

-  44% say they'd rather speak in public than clean

- 30% would rather take a six-hour car ride with their in-laws than clean.

The survey also found that the bathroom is the room we hate cleaning the most… and 37% of people only change the sheets on their beds once a month (okay...that's gross. We change ours every two weeks).

 

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE.

 

photo credit: BrittneyBush via photopin cc

 

Recommended Stories

More from 97.1 WASH-FM

*