Whittling down a wedding guest list is one of the most difficult things a couple has to do when planning their big day. It's hard to have to cut numbers to be able to afford the wedding of your dreams, but it is a common problem newly engaged couples face.
You want to invite everyone – all your friends, family, and co-workers – but you just can't. And sometimes it can leave people with hurt feelings. Some brides, however, are less diplomatic when it comes to cutting people out of their celebration. Check out this bridezilla's Facebook post that has recently gone viral. You won't believe what she said:
We are sending out invites for the wedding this week. Going through the list of people to invite. We only have so much room at the church and reception. I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible so no one gets butt hurt. If you do not get an invite here is a list of potential reasons why.
1. If I have invited you every time we have a group function and you never show up.
2. If you are just a work acquaintance and I have never hung out with you outside of work.
3. If I show up to things you invite me to and you never show up to our invites or even respond.
4. If I have only hung out with you in a group setting and we're not that close of friends.
5. If at any point you have ever talked [crap] about me you're definitely not invited.
6. If you're only going to show up for food and alcohol and really have no interest other than that.
7. If you got married and I thought we were friends and you didn't invite me.