According to Buzzfeed, here are "The 13 Most Outrageously Expensive Celebrity Weddings of All Time."
1. Prince William and Kate Middleton, $34 million. Which sort of doesn't count, since it's a royal wedding. But how do you spend $34 MILLION on a wedding? Well, most of it was spent on SECURITY, which cost $32 million.
2. British model Petra Ecclestone and billionaire James Stunt, $20 million
3. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, $10 million...and they were separated within 72 days. They blew $10,000 on invitations, $6,000 on cake, $2 million on flowers, and $2.5 million on Kim's diamond headdress.
4. Michael Jordan and Yvette Prieto, $10 million
5. British soccer player Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen, $7.7 million.
6. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, $6.5 million
7. Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky, $4.8 million
8. Liza Minnelli and David Gest, $4.2 million. They divorced in 2007 after five years of marriage. Michael Jackson was the Best Man and Elizabeth Taylor was the Maid of Honor.
9. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, $3 million. Their marriage ended in 2012 after six years.
10. Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman, $2 million. They divorced in 2011 after six years of marriage.
11. Madonna and Guy Ritchie, $1.5 million. They split up in 2008, after eight years together.
12. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom, $1 million. They separated last year, after just four years of marriage. They planned their wedding in nine days, and were married within a month of meeting, which is probably not the best idea.
13. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, $1 million. They divorced in 2005 after five years of marriage.