Ever been on vacation, having a GLORIOUS time, when suddenly your BOSS calls you? It leads to panic, horror, and stress that can take hours or even days to recover from.
In a new survey, 68% of people say that's happened to them on vacation...and the average person says a call from the boss on vacation is actually more stressful than bungee jumping, being stuck in traffic, or being stood up on a date.
So . . . what's the VERY important reason your boss ruined your vacation by calling you?
Here are the 10 most common reasons . . .
1. Asking where a document is saved
2. Asking for login details
3. Asking about the status of a project
4. Asking you to work on something
5. Sharing an update
6. Asking if you can make it to a meeting
7. Asking you to clarify something
8. Asking you to read something
9. Asking if an invoice has been processed
10. Asking how to turn a COMPUTER on