Okay, I have to admit that right now there is at least one bottle of hand sanitizer sitting in the center console of my car. I had no idea, nor did I think twice about the issues that could arise if the sanitizer heated up and was exposed to smoke or fire! Imagine, your car overheats and what could have been a relatively small issue then turns into a bomb waiting to explode! This is terrifying. I thought twice about leaving the hand sanitizer in the car because I was afraid if it got too hot the contents of the bottle would evaporate, now I know the real reason to bring it inside!