Jelena Parafjanovica/Getty Images
Have you ever left anything in an Uber?
Thankfully I haven't... yet. But I did leave my friend's cell phone in the back of a taxi a very long time ago, before Uber even existed. I don't remember how we got it back (nor do I remember much about that night if that tells you anything about my state of mind and why I forgot the phone in the cab in the first place), I just know it was an absolute nightmare.
Of course cell phones are the number one thing people forget in an Uber... Followed by cameras, keys, wallets, and purses/bags.
But what about the most bizarre things people have left behind? No shortage of those.
Here are the top 50 most ridiculous things riders have forgotten on this year's Uber Lost & Found List.
- 8 week old coffee-colored Chihuahua
- Black faux fur neck cuff in a size large
- A photo of a New Years kiss
- 6 chicken tenders from 7 Eleven
- A black and white tuxedo for a small dog
- Full set of 18k gold teeth
- Professional grade hula hoop
- Salmon head
- Medium sized medical marijuana pipe
- Birth certificate and social security card
- Star Wars skateboard
- Very important headband with peacock feathers
- A propane tank
- A tray of eggs
- White leather snakeskin Louboutin heels
- Lego championship wrestling belt
- A pack of hair and a brown brush shaped like a foot
- Ed Sheeran concert tank top
- Breast pump with breast milk
- Two packs of Italian sausage and a Thanksgiving ham
- A shopping cart
- Ancestry kit
- Lotion and beard oil
- Silver & peach colored Venetian masquerade mask
- Small handmade cat puppet
- Babe Ruth signed baseball
- White gold wedding band with diamonds
- McDonald’s visor and a large fries
- Harry Potter Magic Wand
- A special pizza costume
- A bird
- Red pouch with hammock inside that says “hang loose”
- Cheer skirt with a lion head
- Yeezy boost 350 butters
- A mannequin
- Two pieces of my ever-so-special white wedding cake
- A fog machine
- Japanese style mandolin
- Full fish tank with fish and water
- An Elvis cape with a few jewels on it
- One Gucci flip flop
- Red Lobster takeout
- Limited edition Chance the Rapper Starbucks gift card
- 5×7 prom picture of me and my husband
- 10 lbs pulled pork and 10 lbs pulled chicken
- Rose gold Kim Kardashian lumee case
- A piece of parchment paper with sap on it
- Deer antlers and a welding helmet
- My dirty laundry
- A small plush toy of a cat eating a pizza slice
A shopping cart? Really? How does one even get a shopping cart in an Uber, let alone forget it?
And someone forgot their little dog? I guess that's not quite as bad as the mother who recently forgot her baby at the airport, right?
Plane Forced to Turn Around After Mom Forgets Baby at Airport
The person I feel for the most is the woman who forgot her breast pump and the milk she'd pumped that day.
Hello, MOM BRAIN! We've all been there, right? I mean, forgetting the baby... bad. Forgetting the pump and the milk, totally understandable!