Here’s what we’ll be chowing down on during the game this year:
- 1.3 billion chicken wings
- 28 million slices of pizza from Pizza Hut and Domino's alone
- 325 million gallons of beer, more than a gallon for every single American citizen.
- 9,200 tons of chips
- 3 million pounds of nuts
All of this food, of course, will cost money:
- $82 million on chicken wings
- $277 million on potato chips
- $225 million on tortilla chips
- $71 million on cheese snacks
- $42 million on chip dips
- And, $1.2 billion – with a "B" – on beer.