If you are hoping to take your sweetheart out for a romantic meal on Valentine’s Day and you’re having trouble finding a spot that’s romantic enough, OpenTable is here to help.
The restaurant reservation site just came out with their annual list of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America, culled from the combined opinions of more than 10 million restaurant reviews for more than 24,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Overall, 36 different states are represented in the Top 100, with Virginia landing the most mentions with 13, followed by Florida with 10, Ohio with eight and California, New York and Washington with five each.
Some of the restaurants making this year’s list include: (click here for the complete list, including all the restaurants in VA)
- Bistro L'Hermitage – Woodbridge, Virginia
- Chef's Table at the Edgewater – Winter Garden, Florida
- The Dining Room-Biltmore Estate – Asheville, North Carolina
- Geja's Café – Chicago, Illinois
- La Cremaillere Restaurant – Bedford, New York
- Le Vallauris – Palm Springs, California
- The Old Inn On The Green – New Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Orchids at Palm Court – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Penrose Room-The Broadmoor – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Quiessence at The Farm at South Mountain – Phoenix, Arizona