Way back before you had kids, Valentine’s Day might have been celebrated with champagne over a candlelight dinner at a romantic restaurant. But for most working moms, Valentine’s Day looks a little different these days.
We’re all focused on making sure each of our kid’s classmates has a Valentine card and dealing with our little ones on a sugar high. It’s not that we wouldn’t like a little romance - but we’re tired and a nap sounds pretty good, too. Here are some other things working moms would actually like on February 14th.
- For their hubbies to suddenly become really turned on by stained yoga pants, stubbly legs, and messy hair.
- A Facebook feed full of happy images - like Idris Elba and Ryan Gosling, instead of political rants and depressing news.
- Chocolate - But it needs to be disguised as broccoli so the kids won’t touch it.
- Wine - And a quiet, kid-free place to enjoy it would be nice too.
- Cleaning services - Seriously, who wouldn’t want the gift of not having to clean up for once.
- Sleep - A few hours to nap would really be amazing.
- Childcare - Time to do something without the kids for a change, even if it’s just to nap.
Source: Working Mother