Eliot | PGSPCA
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Poodle | Adult | Male | Small
You have never seen a cuter dog than Eliot! He has it all. If you like kisses, snuggles under the neck and a dog that would make the Grinch “smile,” consider this delightful pup. Eliot adores other dogs, cuddles with cats twice his size and has eyes that speak to your inner soul. Did I tell you he’s adorable?
Eliot was matted and underweight when he was brought to the shelter by someone who said, “she had too many dogs.” You can never have too much Eliot. The charming dog you see pictured here will love you as deeply as you’re sure to love him. Who can say no to unconditional love like that?
- Age: 3 years
- Weight: 6.4 lbs. (but I think I can gain a pound or two without ruining my image, don't you?)
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with other dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Working on it
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: Moderate
Adoption info: www.pgspca.org