Collette | PGSPCA
Boxer | Adult | Female | Large
I like to play games, love to go on walks, and am always up for a good chew toy. I’m also really well potty trained and don’t need to be in a crate unless you really need me to be. I’m very laid back and enjoy hanging out with my humans and doggy buddies. When I’m feeling really playful, I like to play tug with my toys and run around outside.
I’m looking for a family that can provide consistent belly rubs and lots of love. Even though I’m playful, I’m a gentle girl and would be great with a family that has kids, too.
- Age and weight: I'm 4 years old and weigh about 45 pounds.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with other dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Yes
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home with lots of room.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: I’m laid-back, but like to pla