Hi, I'm Bella-Bean
Beagle Mix | Young | Female | Small
Hello! My name is Bella-Bean and I am adorable, if I do say so myself! I have lots of puppy energy! I play all day with my foster brother and tire him out! I am learning when he wants me to stop wrestling and then I move onto my chew toys. I also get very excited to meet new dogs and do tend to make some noise (a good show of my ‘Beagle-ness’) and pull, but I just want to play – I am also learning a bit of patience for this too! Did I mention that I am full of puppy exuberance?
I am fantastic with my foster kids (aged 8 and 9) and love to play with them too! I love snuggling up at night with them for a good night’s sleep!
I have been making great progress in the area of leash walking and now only pull when I get really excited, like seeing another four-legged friend who may want to play… I also am doing great with basic training – did I mention I am smart too?
I am full of love and happiness and would love an active forever home where I can play and grow!
- Age: 1 year
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with other dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Required
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse, but not an apartment
- House trained: Yes
- Crate trained: I'm OK in a crate for short periods of time, but I prefer to be out
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down
- Chews inappropriate items: I may occasionally chew inappropriate items; but hey I'm a puppy, I explore the world with my mouth
- Training: I’m still a puppy, so I have a lot to learn
- Activity level: I am very active and need lots of interactive play
More info: www.pgspca.org