The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things! As the songs says, “They are bouncy fun. In fact, their tops are made out of rubber and their feet are made out of springs.”
Well, this “Tigger” is very bouncy and full of joyful energy. So, if you are looking for an incredibly affectionate, sweet and delightful family member…look no further!
Tigger absolutely loves other dogs. In fact, he’s currently living peacefully and playfully with four other dogs in a foster home. Tigger charmed these senior mutts from the moment he walked in the door. He is extremely smart and mastered the routine in no time. Tigger does know how to chill, in case you were curious. You will love taking walks with this “Tigger who is filled with vim and vigor.” He’s indeed the one for you!
- Age and weight: I'm 4 and weigh 10 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes, with kids over 8.
- Good with other dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: No.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: Minimal
- Activity level: Moderate
Photos and more info: www.pgspca.org