Next-day pizza has been “a thing” for years, but up until now we’ve been heating it up wrong.
(I always heat mine up in the oven)
Forget the oven or the microwave, there's only one way to get perfect pizza the next day. A viral photo of the step-by-step instructions used by Roberta’s Pizza in the Bronx, New York gives us the secret! Here’s what you do:
- Put a slice of cold pizza in a skillet on medium to low heat.
- Cook for two minutes or until the bottom is crispy.
- Place two drops of water into the hot pan away from the pizza, and turn the heat down to low.
- Cover the skillet, and cook for one minute to melt the cheese using the steam from the water.
- Eat! The bottom should be crispy, the cheese melted and the crust moist. Source: Daily Mail