Cody | PGSPCA
Beagle | Adult | Male | Medium
Hey there, it’s me, Cody! I’m a playful 7-year-old Beagle searching for my forever home! Don’t let my age fool you, I’m full of energy and curiosity, but I also know when it’s time to relax and snuggle up on the couch with you – you get the best of both worlds! I love company and would really enjoy being a part of a family with children. I am a little anxious around other dogs when I first meet them, but eventually I realize that they may be a new friend! I am not so sure how I feel about cats yet.
I’m recovering from cherry eye surgery but I can see – and smell – just fine! I have slight separation anxiety, so please be patient with me and understand that it’s just because I’ll really love being around you!
Some of my favorite hobbies include hiding my toys for you to find later on, going on walks, giving kisses and using my voice. I can be quite the talker, so I would do best in a home and not an apartment. I would love to meet you!
- Age and weight: I'm 7 years old and weigh about 30 pounds
- Good with kids: Yes
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: I don’t know if I’m good with cats yet.
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I need a single family home
- House trained: I’m really good at this house training thing.
- Crate trained: I am already crate trained.
- Barks when left alone: I’ll bark when you leave, but then I’ll settle down.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Activity level: Moderate
Photos and adoption info: www.pgspca.org