Buddy | PGSPCA Hi, I'm Buddy
Pug Beagle | Adult | Male | Medium
Buddy is a friendly, easy-going dog. He likes people and most dogs. He is crate-trained and likes to nap in the same crate even when dog beds are available. A few walks or exercise sessions outside a day are sufficient for Buddy; he’s a low to medium-energy dog. Buddy would do fine if you’re in an apartment or don’t have a yard. He’s a confident dog and seems to adjust to change very well, and would be fine as an only pet.
- Age and weight: Buddy weighs 35 pounds and is about 6 years old.
- Good with kids: Probably, but I haven't met any yet.
- Good with dogs: Yes.
- Good with cats: Unsure
- Fenced yard: Not required.
- Suitable for townhouse and/or apartment: I could live in a townhouse or an apartment.
- House trained: Yes.
- Crate trained: Yes.
- Barks when left alone: Not sure.
- Chews inappropriate items: No
- Training: I know the basic commands: Sit. Stay. Come.
- Activity level: Laid back
Adoption info (and photos): www.pgspca.org