Here are some fun facts about St. Patrick's Day you can impress everyone at the bar with:
- 60% of Americans plan to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- 27% plan to celebrate at a bar or restaurant.
- 83% of those celebrating plan to wear green.
- St. Patrick's Day is the fourth most popular drinking holiday. New Year’s Eve is 1st, Christmas is 2nd, and July 4th is 3rd.
- 13 million pints of Guinness will be consumed.
- 31% of Americans plan to cook a special dinner.
- There's a 70% increase in cabbage shipments during St. Patrick’s Day week.
- Boston is the most Irish-American city in the U.S. with 20.4% reporting Irish ancestry. (Forbes, Wallet Hub)