For example...why are pretzels related to Easter? And where did the tradition of buying a new outfit begin?
Get the answers HERE!
And here's more Easter fun for ya...
- Americans eat more than 600 million marshmallow Peeps during Easter. This makes Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
- Easter is the second biggest candy-consuming holiday of the year. Halloween is first.
- We eat more than 16 million jelly beans during the holiday -- enough to circle the globe three times … or to fill a plastic egg the size of a nine-story building.
- In the U.S. alone, around 90 million chocolate bunnies are produced for Easter.
- Speaking of chocolate bunnies … 59 percent of people eat the ears on the chocolate bunny first, 4 percent go for the feet or the tail. (Good Housekeeping)
Photo: Getty Images