So you want to just lay around and do nothing? Go for it because science and your body are all in.
Recent studies show that there are several benefits to giving yourself a break and just shutting down for a while. They lead to a healthier, happier you.
- You’ll be less prone to burnout.
- Your blood pressure will lower. A nap a day keeps the blood pressure at bay!
- Your emotional intelligence will be higher.
- Your skin will be clearer.
- You can think more freely. Think of it as your brain’s second wind.
- More sleep equals all-around better health. While you sleep, your body recharges and resets. Kind of like a car tuneup.
Mix it up - sleep a little, read a little, and watch some TV. Most importantly, RELAX!