Today is Opening Day, with each of the 30 teams playing.
That means there will be plenty of food being eaten at stadiums across the country.
Here’s a rundown of some of the weirdest stuff you’re going to find out there …
- The Fowl Pole-- Texas Rangers: A two-pound chicken tender, waffle fries and dipping sauces. Also, it comes in its own carrying case.
- SI Cover Dog-- Arizona Diamondbacks: An 18-inch bratwurst with jalapeño-apple coleslaw, fried mac and cheese and house-cured beer pickles.
- The Pittsburgh Cone-- Pittsburgh Pirates: You get a kielbasa, a bread dumpling, some Swiss cheese and sauerkraut -- all in a waffle cone.
- Fritos Pie Corn Dog-- Houston Astros: What’s not to like about a corn dog covered in Fritos corn chips, queso blanco and Texas chili?
- 32 Ingredient Salad-- Toronto Blue Jays: Shame on you, Toronto. Nobody goes to the ballpark for brussel sprouts, kale, green cabbage, butternut squash, quinoa and pomegranate seeds. Nobody. (CBS Sports)