My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, Sia and Rudy Giuliani were the big losers at The Golden Raspberry Awards, which took place Saturday.
The film Absolute Proof, directed by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, was named Worst Picture, while Lindell "won" Worst Actor.
Sia's directorial debut Music, which was criticized for its depiction of autism, walked away with Worst Director, Worst Actress for Kate Hudson and Worst Supporting Actress for Maddie Ziegler.
Borat Subsequent Moviefilm received two Razzies -- Rudy Giuliani was named Worst Supporting Actor and also won Worst Screen Combo, along with his pants zipper.
Full list of Razzie "winners":
- Worst Picture: Absolute Proof
- Worst Actor: Mike Lindell —Absolute Proof
- Worst Actress: Kate Hudson —Music
- Worst Supporting Actress: Maddie Ziegler —Music
- Worst Supporting Actor: Rudy Giuliani —Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
- Worst Screen Combo: Rudy Giuliani and his pants zipper — Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
- Worst Director: Sia —Music
- Worst Screenplay: 365 Days— Screenplay by Tomasz Klimala, Barbara Białowąs & Tomasz Mandes
- Worst Remake, Rip-off, or Sequel: Dolittle
- Special Governors' Award for The Worst Calendar Year EVER: 2020
photo: Universal Pictures