We are still only in mid-October but folks already have holiday shopping on their minds, and Walmart is here for those folks. The big box store just announced their Black Friday plans, and they’ll be starting much earlier than you think.
Instead of Black Friday deals happening solely on the day after Thanksgiving, Walmart is once again launching its month-long “Black Friday Deals for Days” in November, and it’s starting soon. The deals will feature three different Black Friday events first kicking off online before hitting stores.
- The first kicks off online November 3rd at 7 pm ET, and then hits stores November 5th at 5 am local time. Deals include a 55-inch TCL 4K Roku TV for $228 and Keurig K-Compact for $35.
- Day two starts online November 10that 7 pm ET, and then hits stores November 12th at 5 am, and will include savings on apparel, home goods and more.
- So far the third set of dates hasn’t been announced, but Walmart says it will “wrap up a month of savings with a third event that will bring its biggest, best savings of the season for the most exciting shopping day of the year."
And if you want to get a jump on all those deals, it pays to be a member of the chain's Walmart+ membership program, which costs $98 a year or $12.95 a month and includes free delivery. Paid Walmart+ members will have access to all the deals four hours ahead of the regular public. (Those in a free trial will not have access to the early deals.)
Here are some deals already available, according to nj.com:
- Samsung Chromebook 4, $129
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+, $99
- Barbie Dream Camper, $89
- Roku Ultra LT, $49
- Fisher Price toys starting at $5
Source: USA TODAY