It’s hard enough to lose weight, but keep it off? For most mortals, that seems nearly impossible.
But for Oscar-winning actress and The Voice U.K. judge Jennifer Hudson, maintaining her weight is a snap because she keeps it simple.
- The 35-year-old tells British talk show Lorraine: "Well, I don’t really have time to do much [exercise]. I just watch what I eat. I’m very careful and cautious of what I’m eating and I just try to place those meals throughout the day."
- Hudson elaborates, saying common sense (and apparently, a steel will) is her guide: "If it’s early in the morning, OK, I would still be asleep, so I’m not gonna eat right now. I’m very conscious of what I put in my body."
- The Dreamgirls star first dropped about 80 pounds six years ago after joining Weight Watchers.
- In 2014, she told Yahoo! Style that she simply doesn’t allow junk food to tempt her: "I throw the pancakes across the room! If it's too much, I just get rid of it, but I make sure to watch what I put in my body. And I make sure I know what it is. It's all about portions for the most part."
- Except for one thing: "I always have to have chocolate around -- it's my cigarette."
CHECK IT OUT:
Watch Jennifer Hudson Explain Her Weight Loss Secrets: