Times are changing. Bucking the stereotype, men are becoming actively involved in their wedding planning. A new study by Men’s Wearhousereveals how much and it’s refreshing.
No more are men just letting the bride do everything. According to the survey, two-in-three men are not only excited for the say, but they’ve been dreaming about it since they were kids.The findings shed a whole new light on guys and their big day. We wonder if “groomzillas” will soon be a thing!
- The budget partially left to 58-percent of men with 32-percet taking the reigns.
- Over half helped out with the invitations.
- Picking out a venue, photographer, caterer, and entertainment was partially done by 41-percent of the grooms.
- The wedding tux or suit is being re-worn by about 51-percent of grooms.
- The average married man has had five “panic” moments during the wedding planning process.