Every mom has a “catchphrase” and we know them by heart. Sometimes we laugh at them and sometimes they come in handy. Reddit user iceshard1232asked “What’s your mom's catchphrase?” and the response was crazy.
Here are some of our favorites. (Can you relate?)
- “Let me tell you a trick I used in the Army.” Note: this guy’s mom was NOT in the Army, ever.
- “Are your ears painted on?”
- “The world is round, we’ll get there eventually.”
- One commenter said his mom didn’t have a catchphrase, but she used “the look” a lot.
- “Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my mine.”
- “When was the last time you pooped?”
- “What do you think you are, just a souvenir of a good time?”
- “Copernicus called! You're not the center of the universe!”
- "Are you bleeding? Are you broken? Are you dead? You're fine."
- “Always remember your 6 P’s: Proper planning prevents piss-poor performance. It applies to absolutely everything.”