How do you define "Real Beauty"?
That is the question researchers put to a group of Gen X women. And, not surprisingly, looks were nowhere on the list.
Here are the Top 10 Signs of Real Beauty, according to the survey respondents:
- Kindness in how you treat and speak to others
- Being honest
- Making others feel more comfortable
- Simply being happy
- Having the ability to laugh at yourself
- Being happy to be yourself in front of others
- Having the courage to stand up for others
- Not judging others with different beliefs, religions, life choices
- Knowing when others need a shoulder to cry on
- Being prepared to admit you're wrong sometimes or made a mistake