The next time that alarm goes off at five-am, DON’T hit snooze! Wake your late-sleeping butt up and enjoy a healthier AND wealthier life.
According to a new poll from Sleepopolis, and it found that the earlier you rise, the more zeros you find on your checks.Not an early riser?
It’s not too late to change your lazy ways: Here’s a few tips to get adjusted to the early mornings:
- Rise and Shine– Wake up a coule hours earlier than usual,and hit the gym. No one’s probably there, so no long lines! You’ll be more productive…and that juice will keep you going.
- Lights Out– Give your body cues that it’s time to lay it down. If that bright light is on, you’re not in shutdown mode like you should be. TURN OFF THE TV!
- Stick to a Schedule– Time to go back to the little kid days and give yourself a bedtime, no matter if you’re off today.
- Move Up Your Meals– Start by not eating after 7pm. It’s tough at first, but you’ve got to build the habit.
- You’re officially living the life of the healthy and wealthy!