A Halloween Selfie Museum is coming to Tysons Corner Center on the lower level near Lord & Taylor beginning on Friday the 13th (Sept. 13).
American Scream features interactive exhibits with all things Halloween and horror, providing guests with Instagram-worthy photo opportunities. Open on select days Sept. 13 to Nov. 3, the museum will have custom-built Halloween and horror sets and activities such as:
- Sit on the Iron Throne for the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms from "Game of Thrones"
- Visit Warren's room of cursed artifacts featuring "Annabelle" herself
- Stand in an ancient Egyptian tomb and face the Mummy
- Enter a spooky witch's hut and see if you can survive her hex
- Stand in the mouth of a giant clown
- Visit a gruesome morgue
- Go inside a real casket in a funeral home
- Participate in a sinister voodoo ritual
The experience is run by Gravensteen Haunted Productions, a team of "Hauntrepreneurs" running Haunted House attractions since 1998 and within the DC region since 2013.
Tickets give guests access to the museum for up to 45 minutes. Tickets are available online or at the door. Prices are $18 online and $20 at the door. A discounted $15 rate is available for students, military, police and fire on select dates.
Visit www.american-scream.com for tickets!