For a lot of people there’s that point in the middle of the day where even a few minutes of a snooze would do wonders, and a new survey reveals those naps could be a really good thing.
The poll finds that nappers describe themselves in more positive ways than those who don’t. For example:
- 93% of nappers say they are a productive person, something only 85% of non-nappers say.
- 90% of nappers say they are happy, as compared to 79% of non-nappers.
- Nappers are also more likely than non-nappers to say they are confident (89% vs. 79%).
- They are more likely to describe themselves as career driven (75% vs. 55%).
- 83% of nappers say they have a healthy work-life balance, while only 60% of non-nappers say the same.
If that didn’t already tell you everything, it seems nappers love napping so much there’s a bunch of strange stuff they’d be willing to do, just to get a nap. They include:
- Go back in time and relive high school (33%)
- Live with your parents for the rest of your life (32%)
- Live in a studio apartment with your childhood bully for one year (30%)
- Give up Netflix for life (29%)
- Give up using Uber for five years (28%)
- Never have access to WiFi ever again (27%)
- Give up sex for a year (25%)
- Live alone in the woods with no electricity for three months (24%)
- Give up all electronic devices for one month (24%)
- Only travel by foot anywhere you go for one year (22%)
Photo: Getty Images