You may not be able to have your typical Memorial Day cookout this year, but there are plenty of restaurants ready to take care of you. And for the veterans and active military members, restaurants are serving up all kinds of discounts. These are some of the food deals happening for the holiday and we’ll update this as it gets closer.
- Home Chef - Military members get half off their first purchase from Home Chef meal service.
- Hooters - Military personnel save 20% on takeout orders.
- Golden Corral - Show a proper military ID to save 10% off your bill.
- Johnny Rockets - Military members who show up in uniform score a 50% discount.
- Outback Steakhouse - Get 10% off your order by showing a proper military ID.
- Bonefish Grill- Starting on Memorial Day, members of the military can get a 10% discount that will be “honored indefinitely.”
- Burger King- This one’s for everyone, not just veterans and military. From Friday, May 22nd to Monday, May 25th, you can get a free order of fries from BK with a $15 minimum order from Postmates. Just use the code “FRYDAY” to get your freebies.
- Chili's- They’re adding a half order of their Baby Back Ribs to their 3 for $10 menu for one day only, Memorial Day
- Fogo de Chão- All veterans and active military personnel will get 20% off their to-go order on Monday, May 25th.
- The Fresh Market- The supermarket is offering a 10% discount to veterans and their spouses from Saturday, May 23rd to Monday, May 25th.
- Hooters- Members of the military can save 20% on takeout orders.
- Golden Corral- Show your proper military ID to get 10% off your bill.
- Johnny Rockets- Wear your military uniform and score a 50% discount.
- Outback Steakhouse- Save 10% on your order by showing a proper military ID.
- Subway -Order on the Subway app or at Subway.com to get buy one, get one free Footlong subs.
- Whataburger- Now through May 25th at participating locations, you can buy one Whataburger online and score a second one free.
Photo: Getty Images