Few people actually enjoy doing the dishes, and apparently they are the source of lots of arguments in America.
A new poll conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Finish, finds:
- The average American will be involved in 217 arguments each year over dishes.
- That comes out to an average of 18 dish-related arguments each month.
- 60% of Americans say they get stressed out doing the dishes.
- Among the most common dish-based argument is over who should empty the dishwasher, with folks having four of those fights each month.
- Other common dish-related arguments include:
- Leaving dishes to soak in the sink (4)
- Who should load the dishwasher (4)
- Pre-rinsing dishes before putting them in the dishwasher (4)
- Leaving dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is empty (3)
Source: SWNS Digital
Photo: Getty Images