Need some help with your holiday shopping? Barbie has your back. The iconic doll is apparently a gift giving pro and now she’s offering to help you nail the perfect present for the people on your list. Barbie is sharing her skills for selecting holiday gifts with this list of her top picks for this year.
- Milk Bar Peppermint Bark Cake- According to Barbie, this cake is “as Insta-worthy as it is delish.” You can have this $54 holiday treat made with layers of peppermint-soaked dark-chocolate, crunchy cocoa crumbs, chocolate fudge and peppermint frosting, and topped with crushed candy cane shipped anywhere in the country for loved ones near and far.
- Society6 peel-and-stick wallpaper- Lots of people are getting crafty during their time at home, so send them this wallpaper that comes in prints and patterns so they can DIY their own dreamhouse
- Slip zodiac embroidered silk eye mask- Nothing beats a great night’s sleep and Barbie suggests this silky-smooth $50 eye mask from Bloomingdales to help those on your shopping list snooze away.
- Yoga Direct classic mat- For some self-care and physical activity, Barbie is a fan of these yoga mats and they’ll keep your gift budget in check with their $16.99 price tag.
- Chi x Barbie Dream Pink 1-inch hairstyling iron- If anyone’s a beauty expert, it’s Barbie and she says her Chi flat iron collaboration makes a great gift at $99.99
- Elton John’s “Diamonds” vinyl- Barbie is a huge fan of the singer and if anyone on your shopping list is, she recommends buying them this record with the Rocket Man’s greatest hits. “I love it on vinyl for the full experience,” she tells the “New York Post.”
- Donation to She’s The First- Give the gift of helping others by giving to She’s the First, an organization that educates and empowers girls. “Making a donation in a friend’s name is all about the purpose, not the purchase,” the icon explains.
Source:New York Post
Photo: Getty Images