They come and go and every once we indulge in a wacky fad. Whether it is brushing our teeth with charcoal or doing yoga with a random animal...we are all guilty.
The research, commissioned by Walkers Oven Baked found the top fads people have tried.
TOP 20 FADS PEOPLE HAVE TRIED
1. Drinking apple cider vinegar
2. Whitening teeth with charcoal
3. Food spiralizer
4. Drinking cups of saltwater to help hydrate, flush out toxins, and aid with digestion
5. Cupping - a type of deep tissue massage to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation, and well-being
6. Eating only certain colors of food e.g. purple food diet
7. Eating baby food
8. Laughter yoga
9. Tae-Bo - a type of workout that incorporates martial arts techniques such as kicks and punches
10. Cryotherapy - exposure to freezing temperatures to help with pain relief
11. Coffee enema or other elective colonics to detoxify the body
12. Screaming therapy - screaming while standing in warrior pose
13. Putting sticks of charcoal in water
14. Prancercising - a fitness method based on a springy, rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse's gait
15. Cow cuddling - a trend believed to promote positivity and reduce stress
16. Cockroach milk - milk derived from 'cockroach crystals', a part of the insect found in its gut, rich in essential amino acids and protein.
17. Dog yoga
18. Goat yoga
19. Hay bathing - bathing in warm hay to help with pain relief and energize the body
20. Vampire facials
Photo: Getty Images