“Game of Thrones” has a variety of villains and they played a major role in the plot twists. “Screen Rant” has decided to have some fun with the villains so they matched the evil doers and astrology signs. Now you can find out which villain are you based on your sign!
- Aries - Euron Greyjoy. Just like an Aries, he simply has an idea to do something and then does it.
- Taurus - Walder Frey. A Taurus really needs things to go the way that they want them to, just like he does.
- Gemini - Petyr Baelish. Just like Petyr, Geminis are more equipped to outsmart and outfox everyone around them.
- Cancer - Joffrey Baratheon. Cancer is a zodiac sign that is driven by emotions and they can overreact on instinct before reining in their reflexive impulses… just like Joffrey.
- Leo - Cersei Lannister. Leo’s choose to make bold moves over sitting around and waiting for their rivals to choose what happens next. Sound like Cersei?
- Virgo - Tywin Lannister. Virgo’s have a tendency to get pretty far in life simply because they are practical., be perfectionists, and diligent. Tywin to a “T.”
- Libra - The High Sparrow. The High Sparrow is an absolute expert at convincing people to see things how he does and to join his team, just like a Libra.
- Scorpio - Melisandre. Both are mysterious, playing things close to the vest at all times, but they’re also very adept at drawing people in and convincing them to have faith in them.
- Sagittarius - Ramsay Bolton. As twisted and sadistic as Ramsay is, he enjoys life to the fullest, which is what the Sagittarius is all about.
- Capricorn - Viserys Targaryen. Capricorns can be overly invested in tradition and conformity rather than adapting to the changes around them and adjusting accordingly, just like Viserys.
- Aquarius - The Night King. He's someone who wants to completely change everything, which is exactly how most Aquarius signs feel.
- Pisces - Daenerys Targaryen. If a Pisces ever did become a villain, it would only be because either their emotions got the better of them. Perfect fit with Daenerys.
Photo: Getty Images