Do you have a Type-A personality? There are so many pros to being Type-A like getting stuff done, remembering what people say, fighting for what you believe in, and more. But, there are some struggles that others who aren’t Type-A just won’t understand! Here are eleven of them.
- Waiting is the equivalent of torture.
- Laziness isn’t part of the routine.
- There’s no tolerance for people who wear pajamas everywhere.
- You’re unable to play games in relationships.
- You understand the importance of an RSVP.
- Clutter is a big no-no. You may even want to clean your friend’s messy homes.
- You hate people who do things last minute.
- At a restaurant, you pile the plates for the busboy and can’t stand when others leave their tables a mess.
- You hate procrastination – both people who do it and people who never try.
- Accomplishing nothing is heartbreaking.
- You don’t like to lose.
Source: Your Tango
PHOTO: Getty Images