There are so many things we do every day that should be normalized by now but somehow aren’t. The judging needs to stop! Members of the “Buzzfeed Community” are trying to put a stop to it, by sharing the habits, behaviors, and ways of doing things that they want to be normalized.
- "Having an agreed 'time out' during arguments when needed. It's late, and you have to be up for work in four hours. Then, you can continue the discussion later which often helps clear your head anyway."
- "Not making friends with all your coworkers because, to be honest, a lot of them are just superficial and might tell on you no matter what you do."
- "How about we normalize people having opinions that differ from others, and NOT flag them as hateful? We're all entitled to have and state anything we like because it's how we feel."
- "Normalize talking about your salary with co-workers."
- "Living with your parents into adulthood. Obviously, many people cannot for multiple reasons, but given the uncertainty of the jobs and housing markets of the past few years, it makes sense to live with parents if you choose to, and it's cheaper to do so."
- "Very basic, but saying 'Please,' 'Thank you,' and 'You're welcome' when someone does something for you. Just because it's their job doesn't mean you shouldn't express your appreciation."
For even more, click HERE!
Photo: Getty Images