Welcome to Monday, December 3rd... and thanks for choosing to #ReadThisFirst...
It's been quite the weekend... Ariana Grande puts all of her exes on BLAST with a new video (above) which broke the Internet... Earthquakes in Alaska on Friday, President George H.W. Bush passing away. Nick Jonas got married... Here's what you need to know as you get into this new week, the first Monday of December...
Here's what's trending today...
Mike McCarthy: The Green Bay Packers fired their coach after Sunday's loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
Garth Brooks: His concert special from Notre Dame aired Sunday night.
Bowl Games: The schedule for college football's playoffs and bowl games has been announced.
Rams: The L.A. NFL team wrapped up the division title with a win Sunday over the Detroit Lions.
Hanukkah: The festival of lights began Sunday night, with Jews feasting on potato latkes.
#VSFashionShow: It aired Sunday night with Kris Jenner stealing the spotlight.
#Steelers: Pittsburgh lost 33-30 after the Los Angeles Chargers made an incredible comeback on Sunday Night Football.
And here's what your favorite celebs are Tweeting about...
- Ariana Grande @ArianaGrande next tat
- Mark Hamill @HamillHimself Hey- Remember when I became accidental twitter-pals with @ArianaGrande? (see pics for proof) Well, I just saw her new video & even though I'm not an expert- I predict a very bright future for this young lady!
- Kendall @KendallJenner “i’m not a regular mom, i’m a cool mom”
- Nick Jonas @nickjonas An important part for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi. Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed.
- J O E J O N A S @joejonas Bros
- Bebe Rexha @BebeRexha When I say “low key” just know that I’ve probably already told a million people.
- h @halsey sad little bitch™
- Kim Kardashian West @KimKardashian @NaomiCampbell is forever my inspo
- Tyra Banks @tyrabanks Nearly 2 decades later, and it's worth the wait! #LifeSize2
- Kelly Clarkson @kelly_clarkson I met Cher!!! My life is better than everyone else’s today!
- Sofia Vergara @SofiaVergara My Grandmama @sofiavergara throws the best birthday partys!!!
- Adam Sandler @AdamSandler Have a good eight crazy nights
- Amber Heard @realamberheard #orangetheworld here at the @aquamanmovie press junket in New York
- Kevin Hart @KevinHart4real Just came across this pic & it made me laugh
- Sarah Hyland @Sarah_Hyland Yesterday my 14 year old cousin was killed by a drunk driver named Jeffrey Eggerling. My Uncle is in the hospital awaiting more surgeries. PLEASE keep your prayers with my family during this horrific time. And please DONATE...
And now... STUFF...
Is your city SINFUL? We love WalletHub... they do surveys and lists better than just about everyone... and they've got this for our consideration today...
THE MOST SINFUL CITIES IN AMERICA
Wallet Hub crunched some numbers in hopes of figuring out which cities in America are the most sinful. They looked at such things as violent crimes, excessive drinking and strip clubs.
Not surprisingly, Las Vegas topped the list.
Here’s a rundown of the Top 10:
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Los Angeles, California
- New York, New York
- Houston, Texas
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Miami, Florida
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Chicago, Illinois
- Orlando, Florida
At the bottom of the list were such cities as Fargo, North Dakota; Plano, Texas; Bridgeport, Connecticut and Portland, Maine. (Wallet Hub)
DOGS of the INTERNET??!
Insta-dogs … Online voucher code company My Voucher Codes wanted to know which dog breeds were the most popular on Instagram. So they researched hashtags for each breed to find out the most popular Insta-pooches.
Here are the Top 10:
- French Bulldog
- English Bulldog
- Labrador Retriever
- Golden Retriever
- Siberian Husky
- Yorkshire Terrier (People)
Did you name your kid after some fruit? A vegetable? Baby names from the produce aisle are a thing now… A trend in baby names over the past year had more and more parents naming their kids after food items. Among the most popular food-baby names were: Kale, Kiwi, Saffron and Maple, each seeing at least a 30 percent increase from a year ago. (Vice)
And... on TV today... and tonight... you'll wanna set that DVR if something here makes you go... OH...
Monday, December 3rd
- Jimmy Fallon has actress Margot Robbie, Elsie Fisher (Eighth Grade), music by Hootie & the Blowfish
- Stephen Colbert has Catherine Zeta-Jones (Queen America), Lucas Hedges (Boy Erased), music by Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
- Jimmy Kimmel has Julie Bowen (Modern Family), TV host RuPaul, music by Phosphorescent
- James Corden has Sara Gilbert (The Conners), actor Jeff Goldblum
- Seth Meyers has Michael Douglas (The Kominsky Method), guest drummer Nikki Glaspie, music by Rufus Wainwright
- Ellen DeGeneres has John Cena (Bumblebee), lifestyle guru Martha Stewart, Julia Garner (Dirty John)
- Live With Kelly and Ryan has Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Joe Alwyn (Mary Queen of Scots), Emily Mortimer (Mary Poppins Returns)
- Watch What Happens: Live has Jax Taylor (Vanderpump Rules), Brittany Cartwright (Vanderpump Rules)
- The View has Day of Hot Topics
- The Talk, with guest co-host Carrie Ann Inaba, has actress Matthew Broderick, radio personality Ellen K
- Monday Night Football Division showdown between the Washington Redskins (6-5) and defending Super Bowl champions (5-6) Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly. (ESPN)
- The Voice The top 10 artists perform live for their coaches and America's votes. (NBC)
- Deal or No Deal Contestants include a family who have overcome difficult odds and a player who pushes the limits. (NBC)
- The Neighborhood When Calvin and Tina learn Marty has a new girlfriend, they insist he invite her over for dinner -- with surprising results. (CBS)
- Happy Together When Cooper helps Jake prepare for a big work presentation, they realize that everyone agrees with Cooper because he is famous. (CBS)
- The Big Bang Theory (repeat) 1. Sheldon and Amy subject their friends to a series of secret experiments to discover which two would be most qualified to be the best man and the maid of honor at their wedding. (repeat) 2. Penny gets the opportunity to host Bill Gates at work when his company wants to partner with hers. (CBS)
- Bull Danny looks to her colleagues for help when her boyfriend is arrested and threatened with deportation. (CBS)
- The Great Christmas Light Fight Holiday displays in Kokomo, Ind.; Weirsdale, Fla.; Grand Rivers, Ky.; Clifton, Ohio; and more. (ABC)
- The Good Doctor Two patients whose symptoms point to an infection that may become airborne. (ABC)
- The Resident (repeat) Bell becomes frustrated when Conrad's father, the new chairman of the board, asks for his son's input during discussions about the hospital's expenses. (FOX)
- 9-1-1 (repeat) Athena contemplates accepting a promotion that will take her out of the field. (FOX)
- Arrow Felicity stands by her recent decisions regarding her family. (CW)
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow With Rory and Ava at odds, Sara tries to come up with a way for them to get along, but all is put on hold when a new magical creature attacks the Legends. (CW)
All listings are subject to change.