THE TRAILER IS HERE AND IT IS EVERYTHING... THE NEW AVENGERS MOVIE YOU GUYS!!!
AVENGERS: END GAME!!
MARVEL and DISNEY... ya'll really did it. Ya'll broke the Internet. We are all SHOOKETH to the CORE ON A FRIDAY MORNING....
Okay... now, let's try to get this together...
Welcome to Friday morning... December 7th... Pearl Harbor Day... and the last day of this week! Thanks for choosing to #ReadThisFirst... and now, let's copy-and-paste the things you need to know from the Internet Of Things® as YOU start your last day of the week!
FIRST UP... the 2019 GRAMMY AWARDS NOMINATIONS... they're being announced as this is being typed, so, you'll want to refresh often, or, jump to this link... 'cuz you don't really expect me/us/we to be your breaking news source on this one, right? HA!
The 2019 Grammy Award Nominations have been announced... The event is just two months away, set to air live from THE STAPLES CENTER in LOS ANGELES on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10th.
Best R&B Album
- "Sex & Cigarettes," TONI BRAXTON
- "Good Thing," LEON BRIDGES
- "Honestly," LALAH HATHAWAY
- "H.E.R." H.E.R.
- "Gumbo Unplugged (Live)," PJ MORTON
Best Country Album
- "Unapologetically," KELSEA BALLERINI
- "Port Saint Joe," BROTHERS OSBORNE
- "Girl Going Nowhere," ASHLEY MCBRYDE
- "Golden Hour," KACEY MUSGRAVES
- "Volume 2," CHRIS STAPLETON
Album Of The Year
- "Invasion of Privacy," CARDI B
- "By the Way, I Forgive You," BRANDI CARLILE
- "Scorpion," DRAKE
- "H.E.R.," H.E.R.
- "Beerbongs & Bentleys," POST MALONE
- "Dirty Computer," JANELLE MONAE
- "Golden Hour," KACEY MUSGRAVES
- "Black Panther: The Album," Featuring KENDRICK LAMAR
Record Of The Year
- "I Like It," CARDI B, BAD BUNNY & J BALVIN
- "The Joke," BRANDI CARLILE
- "This is America," CHILDISH GAMBINO
- "God's Plan," DRAKE
- "Shallow," LADY GAGA and BRADLEY COOPER
- "All The Stars," KENDRICK LAMAR and SZA
- "Rockstar," POST MALONE feat. 21 SAVAGE
- "The Middle," ZEDD, MAREN MORRIS and GREY
Song Of The Year
- "All The Stars," KENDRICK DUCKWORTH, MARK SPEARS, AL SHUCKBURGH, ANTHONY TIFFITH and SOLANA ROWE
- "Boo'd Up," LARRANCE DOPSON, JOELLE JAMES, ELLA MAI, and DIJON MCFARLANE
- "God's Plan," AUBREY GRAHAM, DAVEON JACKSON, BROCK KORSAN, RON LATOUR, MATTHEW SAMUELS and NOAH SHEBIB.
- "In My Blood," TEDDY GEIGER, SCOTT HARRIS, SHAWN MENDES and GEOFFREY WARBURTON
- "The Joke," BRANDI CARLILE, DAVE COBB, PHIL HANSEROTH and TIM HANSEROTH
- "The Middle," SARAH AARONS, JORDAN K. JOHNSON, STEFAN JOHNSON, MARCUS LOMAX, KYLE TREWARTHA, MICHAEL TREWARTHA and ANTON ZASLAVSKI
- "Shallow," LADY GAGA, MARK RONSON, ANTHONY ROSSOMANDO and ANDREW WYATT
- "This Is America," DONALD GLOVER and LUDWIG GÖRANSSON
HT: All Access / Joel Denver
Well that was fast...
Kevin Hart will not be the host of the Academy Awards. He buckled under intense public scrutiny and tweeted early Friday morning how he wished not to be a distraction. Hart apologized to the LGBTQ community for his "insensitive words."
On Thursday, the comic refused to apologize for homophobic tweets from almost a decade ago. Kevin Hart had deleted those tweets since the announcement on Tuesday that he will host the 2019 Oscars.
Hart Instagrammed a message to his 66 million followers on Thursday afternoon. He revealed that the Academy gave him an ultimatum to apologize or they would find a new host. Hart told his followers how he’s a different man and grown since tweeting homophobic slurs.
Hart stood his ground (quote) “I passed, I passed on the apology. I’m not gonna continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on. I’m in a completely different space in my life.” (The Wrap)
Millennials love Amazon: According to a new survey, 44 percent of Millennials would rather give up sex for a year that than quit Amazon for a year. And 77 percent said they would rather ditch booze for a year than stop using Amazon. (Business Insider)
Are you an attendon’t? Who knew this is a thing... An attendon’t is someone who gladly accepts invitations for everything from happy hour to dinner parties … but then makes an excuse at the last minute as to why they can’t attend. (Pure Wow)
Whole Foods cuts the cheese … For all you cheese lovers out there, Whole Foods is offering 50 percent off a number of artisan cheeses during their “12 Days of Cheese” holiday special, running December 12th through December 23rd. (Market Watch)
It’s time for those year-end lists … and Rover.com has just released the most popular dog names of 2018:
The Top 10 Male Dog Names:
Top 10 Female Dog Names:
’Tis the season … for breakups. The holiday season may seem like a happy time -- but it also happens to be the busiest time of year for ending relationships. The idea is that if you want to dump your significant other, you better do it now because it will be harder to do the closer it gets to Christmas. If you don’t do it now, you’ll end up being stuck in the relationship for Christmas and New Year’s.
UM WHAT??! OMG are you kidding me? Guys, non-stick frying pans are made up of chemicals which, well, cause certain parts of the male anatomy to, ahem, reduce in size. Think about it. Now read more at the link. (New York Post)
THE MOVIES: It will be a slow weekend at the box office...
As holiday shopping takes priority, this could be the slowest weekend at movie theaters. The top three at the box office will look exactly like the previous two weekends -- Ralph Breaks the Internet, The Grinch and Creed II. Each will earn between $10 and $15 million.
The '60s drama Green Book set in the deep south, starring Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali, will play on nearly 2,000 screens. Revenue could reach $3 million.
Taylor Swift’s favorite new movie is The Favourite. One of the actors is her boyfriend, Joe Alwyn. The Favourite stars Emma Stone, Rachel Weisz and Olivia Colman will play at 100 theaters this weekend and nearly 600 next weekend.
A Star Is Born expands to Imax this weekend with an extra behind-the-scenes feature with Lady Gaga. A Star is Born,The Favourite and Green Book each earned five Golden Globe nominations. (Box Office Mojo)
STUFF TO WATCH... now, and into the weekend!
Friday, December 7th
- Jimmy Fallon has actor-rapper Ice Cube, Amber Heard (Aquaman), radio personality Elvis Duran
- Stephen Colbert has comedians Kathy Griffin and Emma Willmann
- James Corden (repeat) has Riz Ahmed, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Phosphorescent
- Seth Meyers (repeat) has Daniel Radcliffe, Arjen Lubach, Antoni Porowski
- Ellen DeGeneres has Margot Robbie (Mary Queen of Scots), comedian Sinbad
- Live With Kelly and Ryan has singer Shania Twain, Patrick Wilson (Aquaman)
- The View has columnist Daniel Krauthammer
- The Talk has singer Dolly Parton, Sean Hayes (Will and Grace)
- Fresh Off the Boat Louis is crushed to learn that Matthew Chestnut is quitting to take a job at Dollywood. (ABC)
- Speechless The DiMeos realize they lack follow-through and vow to change. (ABC)
- The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special (ABC)
- 20/20 Investigative reporting. (ABC)
- MacGyver Matty reveals that her husband is undercover in a criminal organization. (CBS)
- Hawaii Five-0 After fighting off an assassin, McGarrett and Joe White flee to Montana to prepare for battle. (CBS)
- Blue Bloods An entrapment video surfaces and Frank must find the cop who leaked it. (CBS)
- Blindspot Remi moves her plan forward despite her rapidly deteriorating condition. (NBC)
- Midnight, Texas Creek returns; Walker causes friction for Joe and Chuy. (NBC)
- Dateline NBC News magazine (NBC)
- Last Man Standing Kyle feels overwhelmed on his first day at Outdoor Man HR. (FOX)
- The Cool Kids The gang worries that Hank is being taken advantage of by his new girlfriend. (FOX)
- Hell's Kitchen The chefs prepare a birthday celebration for Gordon's daughter. (FOX)
- Dynasty Fallon gets her mother to help with wedding planning only to realize that Alexis may have ulterior motives. (CW)
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Greg returns to West Covina, which forces Rebecca to question things she thought she knew about people she has loved in her life. (CW)
- The Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition Contestants prepare cakes and pastries. (ABC)
- The Alec Baldwin Show Actress Sarah Jessica Parker (ABC)
- Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer 1964 animated classic (CBS)
- Frosty the Snowman 1969 animated classic (CBS)
- Frosty Returns 1995 animated (CBS)
- 48 Hours News magazine (CBS)
- Dateline NBC (two episodes) News magazine (NBC)
- Saturday Night Live highlights show (NBC)
- Saturday Night Live Host Jason Momoa; Mumford & Sons perform. (NBC)
- Major League Soccer Playoffs Portland Timbers at Atlanta United FC (FOX)
- Dancing With the Stars: Juniors The final couples each reprise a favorite dance. (ABC)
- Shark Tank (two episodes) 1. A pimple-popping simulator; subscription service for ready-to-warm meals for kids. 2. Vegan soups; a tool that makes it simpler to invest in crypto-currency; vegan sushi restaurant. (ABC)
- God Friended Me The God Account sends Miles the name of a single father who recently lost his wife. (CBS)
- NCIS: Los Angeles An elaborate bank heist to steal a safe deposit box held by a Navy contractor leads NCIS to investigate her corrupt consulting firm. (CBS)
- Madam Secretary Elizabeth and Jay work to keep an historic agreement between Serbia and Kosovo from falling apart. (CBS)
- NFL Football The Bears play the Rams. (NBC)
- The Simpsons Marge attempts to fix Christmas after a failed shopping spree. (FOX)
- Bob's Burgers Louise, Gene and Tina battle teens who invade their sledding territory. (FOX)
- Family Guy Two new bosses at Pawtucket Brewery are determined to use another mascot. (FOX)
- Rel Rel faces prejudice from one of his patients. (FOX)
- The Flash Barry Allen and Oliver Queen discover they have swapped bodies. (CW)
- Charmed Mel turns to Harry for guidance after learning about the magical world and questioning everything. (CW)
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Shamari and Ronnie open up to Kandi and Todd about their relationship. Dennis gets a surprise from Porsha for his birthday. (BRAVO)
- Real Housewives of Orange County The reunion concludes as the ladies discuss Kelly's season of dating and zingy one-liners. Emily, Shannon, Kelly, and Gina have trouble seeing eye-to-eye on the events at Eddie's birthday party. (BRAVO)
All listings are subject to change.
And... now YOU are hopefully up to speed... thanks for choosing to #ReadThisFirst... and remember, you've got this today. Believe in you... because you do!