SIDENOTE: Before you read this article... please note my disclaimer...
VACATION ANYWHERE BUT THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC THIS SUMMER.
Thank you. Continue reading... now.
Summer is here, but that doesn’t mean we have to give into these inflated prices.
Here’s a list of some cheap trips that’ll stretch your dollar:
- Antigua, Guatemala– There’s so much culture to get engulfed in for less than $100-dollars!
- Carolina Beach, North Carolina– Don’t even have to leave the states for all the amazing, natural sites.
- Tulum, Mexico– You can get a –TWO-hour massage for less than $120-dollars! Unheard of!
- Porto, Portugal– Five-course meals for no more than $25-dollars!
- Boise, Idaho– Just when you thought the food couldn’t get cheaper…$10 meals are on deck!
- Greenland– This place is filled with FREE music and sports events!
- Zagreb, Croatia– If you’re down with museums, they’ve got some for about $7.
- Rochester, New York– This place is filled with museums and attractions for no more than $20.
- Finland– You can find places for $49 per night. Doesn’t get any cheaper than that!
- Turks and Caicos– Get this…The Palms Turks and Caicos is giving away two-free nights this summer. Get on that! For these McDonald’s Dollar Menu pockets, these trips are we need in our lives.
The list continues HERE.