Biting cat saves family from house fire

When a fire broke out at a mobile home in Clairmont, Alberta, Canada, the family was saved by their pet.

But instead of being woken up by a barking dog – which has been known to happen – this family was woken up when their cat ran into the bedroom and bit her owner on the arm.

A mother, father and two kids were able to get out of the house safely and call for help at 3:00 in the morning thanks to this cat, which is being called a hero.

Because of the cat’s actions, firefighters contained the fire to the base of the mobile home and put it out quickly.

And thanks to the Red Cross, the family is now staying at another property until their home is repaired.

 
Jenni Chase

Jenni Chase

Want to know more about Jenni Chase? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 97.1 WASH-FM!

title

Content Goes Here